Awards I have been given.
I was nominated by Ginger Ray of http://dailylifewithfibromyalgia.com/. Many thanks going out to her for thinking of me. This award was inspired by the Sisterhood of Traveling pants and is an award for female bloggers to encourage the spirit of sisterhood.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver
2. Post seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to seven other bloggers and inform them that they have been nominated
4. Include the logo of the award on a post in your blog.
Seven Things About Me:
1. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Interstitial Cystitis, Dermographism, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Panic Disorder. (Fun huh?)
2. I was born three months early and weighed 2lbs 2oz when I was born.
3. I am an alcoholic and have been sober for two years.
4. I am married to one of the most amazing men I have ever met. I swore I would never get married so that should give you an idea of how awesome he is!
5. I had a missed miscarriage of my first pregnancy, it took two and a half years later we got pregnant with our second child, he was born May 24th, 2012, three weeks early.
6. I consider myself a spiritual seeker, love studying all faiths but am drawn strongly to Celtic and Middle Eastern Paganism.
7. I am slowly changing my wardrobe over to ‘plain’ and cover my hair for both spiritual and practical reasons.
Seven Deserving Blogs
I WILL FINISH LATER, I AM FALLING ASLEEP SITTING UP!